CLICK ON THE WEBINAR TITLE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER
The Alabama Council on Economic Education invites you to join a free webinar. Certificate of participation provided upon completion of webinar.
- Thursday, October 7 Economics of American Indian Life Before 1900 (Grades 3-5) 4:00-5:00pm
- Monday, October 11 Stock Market Game: Virtual Learning, Real-World Connections 5:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, October 12 Taking the EEK! Out of Economics (Grades K-2) 4:00-5:00pm
- Thursday, October 21 Something from Nothing: A Lesson in Cryptocurrency (Grades 9-12) 5:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, October 26 An Evening with Deborah Hopkinson, Author of Thanks to Frances Perkins: Fighter for Workers' Rights (Grades 3-5) 6pm
- Thursday, October 28 4 Teaching Tips to Make Your Teaching Stick! (Grades 9-12) 5:00-6:00pm
Select the following for additional webinars offered by ACEE partners.
"I brag all the time about the workshops I attended the last two summers. Your workshops are the best. You include hands-on, lecture and group work. Something for all learning styles." Karin Christopher, Randolph County Board of Education
Please check back! Workshops and webinars are posted as soon as we have all the details!